Ikamva Labantwana Bethu is a registered Non-Profit (NPO 122-695) and Public Benefit (PBO 930051378) Organisation.
Every cent of our funds directly benefits ILB and the rest of the Crossroads community. It would be a great blessing to receive your donation so that we can move forward with our vision.
Ikamva Labantwana Bethu
Standard Bank, Claremont
Branch Code: 025 109 01
Account number: 2011 0697 3
SWIFT code: SBZAZAJJ
Become a Crowdfunding Champion
We are open to crowdfunding champions to raise funds for our cause. Here’s how you can do this:
- You can raise funds yourself, or provide us with textbooks and desks.
- If you love cycling, you can do it in our name and ask your friends to donate to our cause.
- If your birthday is coming up, you can ask your friends and family to donate to our cause as your gift.
ILB accepts donations of all kinds. We’re particularly interested in the following:
- Professional photography – help us document our work.
- Stationary – pens, paper, notebooks, etc.
- Office supplies – desks, chairs, toner, computers, etc.